Thursday 7 March 2013

The Cutest 1985 Duran Duran Fan Letter

1. In 1985, a faithful Duran Duran fan wrote this letter to John Taylor...

[imagetag]

Source:  duranduranboard.proboards.com

[imagetag]

Source:  duranduranboard.proboards.com


Dear John,

I have been waiting 2 long, long years to see you in concert. I think Duran Duran are the best and are the most gorgeous. If you are reading this know that you are the most gorgeous guy in the world, and andy is the cutest guy in the world. You both remind me of adorable Cabbage Patch Kids. You are my favorite Duran man and I love you totally. My best friend also loves you totally. I'm writting this 13 days before the concert, I hope that you'll save it. Oh forget it, throw it out. Just that you know I exist and that you accually read this is enough. I love you forever and ever. I was the person who was screaming the loudest that I love you. Tell Andy I love him to.
Love,
Donna
(a faithful fan)

Happy Birthday!!
I didn't forget. I hope you had the best 25th ever. I listen to Z-100 radio, and tomorrow I will be because today is June 19 and I'll celebrate it.
I LOVE YOU!

DURAN DURAN rule+4ever!!!!!!!

4. To summarize...


1. Duran Duran are the most gorgeous.
2. But John Taylor is the most gorgeous.
3. Andy Taylor is the cutest.
4. Men who look like Cabbage Patch Dolls are a good thing.
5. Number of times she uses the word love: 7
6. Her best friend loves you, too.
7. I love you.


Visit the source: http://www.buzzfeed.com/leonoraepstein/the-cutest-1985-duran-duran-fan-letter
Article author: leonoraepstein

No comments:

Post a Comment