Friday 9 April 2010

Ho hum

It was a pretty eventful weekend for me. Wednesday night was a nice relaxing evening at the fantastic PDO boat club watching the Exiles band play (the same band from the ANZO ball). Thursday evening was an eventful affair that ended up with a drunken bout of The Beatles Rock Band. I still managed to get high 90's. Ok it was on easy mode. The new band at the Safari bar, Oxygen, seemed ok. The two lead singers were wearing some pretty sexy outfits which seemed to pack the punters in, and the guitarist (from Norway, I think, or one of the Scandinavian countries) also demonstrated that he could actually play the guitar quite well.

Friday morning I woke up to find I'd won Tom Jones tickets in the recent prize draw over at Muscat Confidential - score! But seeing as I've already bought my tickets, I am giving them away to fellow blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment