Tuesday 28 September 2010

And, I'm back.

Hello everyone.

I decided to take advantage of the generous Eid vacation and promptly buggered off for a couple of weeks. I'm back now, and will get back to posting local news as it comes my way.

Here's a few snaps of where I've been...

It was nice. I am often torn between living the life we live here, and returning to this place, but here I am again, back in sunny Oman :)

So, what's been going on here in the last 2 weeks then?

Local bloggers, Undercover Dragon, and more recently, Muscat Jet Driver, have announced that they have left Oman. I felt that the Jet Driver's farewell post was fairly hate-filled, but I guess that's how he feels. It's a shame he's off, I enjoyed reading his blog. I really did enjoy reading about the exploits of Nasser Bin Tumoon.

Hi FM have launched their 80's night, which by now everyone should know about. I'm looking forward to it, I even bought some awesomely tacky aviator glasses when on leave. Now, to find a suitably large and over-sized gold chain to complete the master-piece that I intend to be :) So mark October 7th in your diaries!

Also, on Hi FM news... I understand that Rachael Howarth has left Hi FM, and new girl Erin Fleming will be taking over... I hope she is received better than Rachael was... I find it mildly amusing that Erin's bio page is still titled as Rachael's... ;)

Traffic seems to have gotten absolutely insane again, I guess all the schools are back on then. I hope the Expressway is opened soon!

Thats all for today, more again soon.

le fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment