Sunday 21 November 2010

Bryan Adams - Free tickets!

Unless you've been living in a hole recently, you will almost certainly know that Bryan Adams is coming to town on December 18th.

With special thanks to Darren from Hi FM, I am pleased to offer a pair of tickets for free (that's my favourite price by the way) to a lucky reader here on my blog.

You can enter by either leaving a comment, or by sending me an email. If you leave a comment, please leave a way for me to contact you, and if you are looking for my email - it's in the top right corner of this blog in my disclaimer. I'll announce the winner on Friday!

Tickets are selling very quickly, and if you would prefer to purchase your tickets, you can get them here: OUA (Madinat Qaboos), SCS (Azaiba), Bose (Qurum City Centre) or Al Ghazal (InterContinental Hotel). Better hurry though, they are running out!

le fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment