Saturday 24 September 2011

Sharddha Sharma Indian Justin Bieber:TOI

The latest Indian sensation on YouTube is Shraddha Sharma, a girl from Dehradun, who has captured the nation's attention through her voice. The 15-year-old, who uploaded her first song "Main Tenu Samjhawan Ki" from the movie "Virsa" on April 30, 2011, has since then uploaded six videos of her singing, that have amassed more than two million views in all, making her channel - Shraddharockin - the highest subscribed channel in India with 18,583 subscribers.




She created her Facebook page on August 17 and within a month she had over 49,850 fans, and as many as 2206 people following her on Twitter. She describes herself as a "Normal girl residing in Dehradun". Giving credit to her mother for introducing her to music, she says, "She is my first teacher, my first audience and my inspiration." The Class XI science student, who belongs to a family of musicians, says she wants to be a rock star. "I want to see myself standing in Justin Bieber's place, or even higher. I know my dreams are really big, but I believe dreams are fulfilled only if you have the power to see them," Shraddha says


Comment Guyzzzz :)
Source: Times Of India

No comments:

Post a Comment