Friday 13 April 2012

"Our Moms Brought Us Together"- Jelena



Here's the insider thing beliebers. 
In an emotional interview Justin and Selena revealed their minds and also talked about their relationship. 
They both had a painful pasts, this thing helped them get together. 
Selena says-
“I remember my mom would run out of gas all the time, We’d sit there and have to go through the car and get quarters and help her get gas because she never liked to ask my grandparents for money.” 
Similar problems have been faced by Justin in his childhood. 
Justin admits- 

“I didn’t have a real bed,I slept on a blue pull-out couch in my room.”


Despite their hopeless surroundings, both Justin and Selena never gave up hope that one day they would become big Hollywood stars. Selena made a name for herself when Wizards of Waverly Place premiered on the Disney Channel in 2007, and only two years later, Justin’s first single, “One Time,” became a smash hit. The two up-and-comers began to notice each other at red-carpet events and industry parties, and eventually, spent hours on the phone opening up about their painful childhoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment