Tuesday 22 May 2012

Justin Bieber Talks About India



International teenage sensation Justin Bieber may not have had the opportunity to come to India yet, but that doesn’t stop the 18-year-old from tasting, and loving Indian food. 

“I love Indian food and have tried it in London a couple of times,” says the Canadian pop and R&B singer, who now seems to have fallen for desi flavour. “I have heard a lot about India too and would love to visit the country,” says the 18-year-old. That’s not all, as the Baby hitmaker, who has already sold over 15 million albums worldwide, is also looking forward to some Indian partnerships.

“I like Indian music … it’s good to the ears. If I get a chance sometime, I would like to collaborate with Indian artists,” he says.
Though he pleads ignorance about Bollywood, he does concede knowing about his fan following in India. “I don’t get much time to sit down and watch a movie etc.

But with Twitter and other social networking sites, I connect with my fans. I know that I have a big fan following in India. They love me immensely and have even asked me to visit and perform in India,” says Bieber, whose fans famously call themselves Beliebers.
 Belieber! I'm Indian and personally very very excited About Justin Bieber coming in India! 
What do you think Comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment