Wednesday 18 July 2012

As he performs in Sydney, Justin Bieber credits his experience of love for his album

As-he-performs-in-Sydney-Justin-Bieber-credits-his-experience-of-love-for-his-album


Pop singer Justin Bieber has credited his own experience for love for the songs on his album.
Speaking before his performance in Sydney yesterday Justin said: "Love has been talked about over and over and over again, so you have to be creative,

“It's those moments that happen to me - I try to write about those moments because then it's more personal and the fans feel like it's me."



So basically he’s saying it’s his relationship with Selena that has inspired the album, he can’t have been in love many times before her, can he?

Justin was performing an intimate gig for Channel V, Take 40 and Hot 30 fans at the Entertainment Quarter.

Love was clearly on his mind because during his concert, he said: "I will be back sooner than a year this time. I love you, I love you, take care."

Meanwhile as Justin treated his fans to the acoustic gig, Selena (who is with him, of course) enjoyed a casual stroll around the shops.  Yup, looks like they are still in love.



No comments:

Post a Comment