Friday 15 March 2013

15 Things Mason Jars Are Really Thinking

1. "This is so undignified."

[imagetag]

Source:  whathappensatgrandmas.com

2. "Help me I can't breathe."

[imagetag]

Source:  lovethebluebird.blogspot.com

3. "You know what kind of adult needs to eat food out of a glass jar? A BABY."

[imagetag]

Source:  1finecookie.com

4. "If you ever actually erase this chalk and write a new thing, I will have a heart attack."

[imagetag]

Source:  michaelanoelledesigns.blogspot.com

5. "Ow."

[imagetag]

Source:  realphotography.com

6. "Your friends look like idiots."

[imagetag]

"Nice scarf, brah."

Source:  designsponge.com

7. "I hope your whole house burns to the ground."

[imagetag]

Source:  putitinajar.com

8. "You boozehounds are aware that I cost more than like three glasses from Ikea combined, right?"


alt=""You boozehounds are aware that I cost more than like three glasses from Ikea combined, right?"" csal="bf_dom" height="753" src="http://s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/static/images/public/backgrounds/trans.png" width="625"/>

[imagetag]

Source:  thesetingstaketime.com

9. "Hope you had fun ripping up culture."

[imagetag]

Source:  annapolitanbride.com

10. "It was never supposed to be like this."

[imagetag]

"I went to Oberlin, goddammit."

Source:  etsy.com

11. "Look on the bright side: we're probably poisonous."

[imagetag]

"Was 'bright side' supposed to be a pun? STFU, Chad."

Source:  weheartit.com

12. "Wow, almost as good as actually going outside."

[imagetag]

Source:  mccabesflowers.com

13. "I guarantee you I will live longer than this relationship."

[imagetag]

Source:  uncommondesignsonline.com

14. "Jesus Christ, it's rank in here."

[imagetag]

"Maybe time to lay off the jar pizzas?"

Source:  pinsforyourhome.com

15. "Kill me."

[imagetag]

Source:  dollarstoremom.com

Visit the source: http://www.buzzfeed.com/alannaokun/things-mason-jars-are-really-thinking
Article author:

No comments:

Post a Comment