Tuesday 12 March 2013

17 Coaches Who Have Something Important To Say

1. "YAY, AMERICA!"

[imagetag]

2. "YES! YES! No, I still hate you."

[imagetag]

3. "Oooo boobies... shit I'm on camera."

[imagetag]

4. "Good job... oh, it's gonna be like that huh?"

[imagetag]

5. "Congratu...uh, damn, god, I hope no one saw that."

[imagetag]

6. "Sorry, I don't have any change. Um, ask that guy!"

[imagetag]

7. "Wake the f*ck up!"

[imagetag]

8. "I love you too, bruh."

[imagetag]

9. "I DON'T WANT OATMEAL!"

[imagetag]

10. "I'm gonna shove my fist so far up your ass."

[imagetag]

11. "F*ck yeah!"

[imagetag]

12. "Praise the Lord."

[imagetag]

13. "I wish I had something manlier to throw than a clipboard."

[imagetag]

14. "What's wrong with you?"

[imagetag]

15. "Son, what you say?!"

[imagetag]

16. "Pockets are stupid anyway."

[imagetag]

17. "............"

[imagetag]

Visit the source: http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjkiebus/17-coaches-who-have-something-important-to-say
Article author:

No comments:

Post a Comment