Sunday 17 March 2013

LiLo Slams Justin For Dissing Her! - Trouble for Justin yet again ?


It’s LiLo v/s the Biebs! While defending himself to his critics, Justin may have taken it a little too far by dissing Lindsay to make his point clear but the troubled starlet was not too happy about his statement.


Justin threw Lindsay under the bus in his Instagram post that read, “…comparing me to Lindsey Lohan. Look at her 2012 tax statements ;).” A source tells exclusively that LL has been telling her friends in response, ”That’s hurtful but whatever, I don’t care. F**k him.” Uh-oh, do we smell a young celebrity feud coming on?
She tells her friends, ”I’m not evil and wish him the best. Everyone has their moment to shine and he’s having his.”
Is Lindsay predicting Justin’s time in the spotlight could be ending?
Justin semi-retracted his disses aimes at Miss Lohan. He told TMZ, ”My post was only up for a few minutes but I realized right away that what I said at the end was wrong and distracted from what I was trying to say.” It was up long enough for Lindsey to catch wind of it. However, Justin said, ”I immediately deleted it and rewrote it so it would show what I was really feeling and those words are up now.”
His revised ending reads,  ”All this isn’t easy. I get angry sometimes. I’m human. I’m gonna make mistakes. In gonna grow and get better from them. But all the love from you guys overcomes the negativity. I love u. Thanks.”

Justin is coming clean after dissing Lindsay in a post on Instagram. He took down the comments shortly after posting them, and is sorry to the troubled starlet.


No comments:

Post a Comment