Monday 5 July 2010

It's official: Saturday is a holiday!

Don't you just love long weekends? I know I do!

I think I'll seriously consider another trip up to do buy, or perhaps carry out some aggressive eye-lid inspections, who knows.

Tonight see's match 61 of the FIFA World Cup, a show down between Uruguay and The Netherlands.
Coverage is on Jazeera Sports (+10 and HD), and it kicks off at 10:30pm tonight. I hope the Dutchies win!

In local news, the ROP are cracking down on drivers again with a plan for manditory 48 hours in the slammer for the following offences (if caught): Running red lights, speeding, driving on the shoulder, driving without drivers license and not indicating.

The ROP have also been asking women to cover up more in the last few weeks too. Presumably as it's getting hotter, and women are wearing less, they're being asked to be more modest.

Thats all for today.

le fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment