Friday 16 December 2011

Justin Bieber praying for a quiet, family Christmas after hectic 2011


HE is a multi-millionaire, has a beautiful famous girlfriend and isn’t even 18 yet.
No wonder, then, that Justin Bieber only wants to be with his family next weekend.
Surely the singer is the teenager who has everything.
The 17-year-old has just released his second album, Under The Mistletoe, with a third (his thirdin three years), Believe, due out next year.
So what does the teen with everything do at Christmas?
He said

“My wish list is just to be with my family. That’s about it.”

Like many of us Justin is hoping he can relax. He’s had a busy 2011.
At the beginning of the year a 3D part-biopic, part-concert film starring Bieber, called Justin Bieber: Never Say Never, was released.
From March, he went on a worldwide tour, finishing up in October before the release of his Christmas album.
No wonder then Justin, who is reportedly worth more than £50million, is happy to forgo glitzy Christmas parties and return home to Stratford in Ontario, Canada.
Justin’s grandma usually cooks the lunch and will do so this year.
He said: “We play a game. Basically, you roll these dice and everyone brings a present – a boy present and a girl present – and if you get doubles then you get to pick a gift from the box.”
While he doesn’t want anything for himself, Justin seems to be generous to those closest to him.
He said:
“I got my grandparents a car last Christmas and I thought that was really special.”
And what about this year? He won’t say what he’s going to get girlfriend Selena Gomez, 19.
But whatever it is, it will be romantic.
Justin said:
“I consider myself a pretty romantic guy, I mean, my mom did a great job raising me. I’m a pretty sensitive guy as well. It’s mostly up to the guy to be romantic, so I don’t think the girl should be the romantic one.”
Next year looks to be just as busy for Justin as 2011.
He’s looking to launch a film career after a cameo role in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation in 2010.
He said: “I want to make a movie. “We are working on a script right now with Mark Wahlberg.
“He wants to make a movie with me, and he’s going to be in it, so that’s going to be exciting.
“I can’t give away too much information but I’m really excited about that.”
Justin began posting videos of himself on YouTube at the age of 12.
He was snapped up by manager Scooter Braun, who flew him to Atlanta to meet Usher, and the singer signed him to Island DefJam Recordings.
Next year will also be a big year for Justin because he turns 18 on March 1.
But like Christmas, he won’t be going overboard.
Justin said: “It’s not going to be too crazy.
“I’m just going to be hanging out, hopefully, and be able to have a party with my friends and stuff.”
He’s a worldwide teen idol, so what does he see when he looks in the mirror?
He said: “I see just me. I saw my face my whole life, so all I see is Justin and just a normal person.
“God has blessed me with a voice, so I am using it for him and in the best way I can.”

No comments:

Post a Comment