Thursday 1 March 2012

Wishes From Beliebers For Justin!



So as you know we had a program for wishing Justin Bieber birthday. 
We got many entries. Thanx for awesome response ! 
Here are top 9 entries : 



1)Name: Punya chugh
Country: India
Birthday Message: Happy 18th B'day Kidrauhl. U are now an adult.. but i know u'll always be our kidraul. Just stay like that always and i promise i will never stop being a belieber. i love u with all my hearts and u have taught me so much <3





2)Name: Karin
Country: Czech Republic
Birthday Message: I wish you good luck, health, love .. Much success .. Whether you are still so great artist .. I will never let you down and I'll still support much as possible .. He taught me a lot .. For this I eternal .. He taught me to say .. NEVER SAY NEVER And that dreams do come true .. Thank you for everything .. I love you.





3)Name: Therese Leidland
Country: Norway
Birthday Message: Happy Birthday, Justin! I love you so much ! Have a good day, and please follow me on Twitter. Love you, Justin ! Can't wait for Believe to come out! You're amazing!


4)Name Maddi
Country Australia
Birthday Message Happy Birthday Justin. I hope you have a great day, you are now 18 you've all grown up now :'( ... Hope you stay the same. will be by your side till you finish Love Maddi <3


5)Name Viktoria Szalai
Country Slovakia
Birthday Message Hi Justin!Im Viki, Happy Birthday, I unfortunately got to have it for any concert you and you wanted to go but then I Slovakia I live so it's impossible, is so crazy about you! But let the sadness, fun and I hope I never seem to celebrities the world around!


6)Name Angela Bieber
Country Malaysia
Birthday Message Happy 18th Birthday , Justin Drew Bieber <3 I Love You until the World Ends <3


7)Name toshika
Country nepal
Birthday Message happy birthday justin ! we beliebers are always there for u like u r there 4 us !. be happy in watever u do... god bless you... & never forget us =) i love you


8)Name Lorena Igrishta
Country Belgium
Birthday Message HappyBirthday Justin Bieber I LOVE YOU FOREVER XXXXX <3 Greetzz from Belgium.


9)Name Andżelika
Country POLAND
Birthday Message Happy Birthday my Lucky Boy, I love you so much, I'll very happy if I see you someday. BEST WISHES FROM POLAND

Thank you Beliebers for your Entry !! Try this to tweet Justin :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment