Saturday 29 October 2011

Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey’s ‘All I Want For Christmas’ Remix


Christmas is coming a little early for Justin Bieber fans. Biebs and Mariah Carey have finally premiered the remix of All I Want For Christmas Is You. Justin announced earlier this year that he would be collaborating with Mariah on his forthcoming Christmas album, Under The Mistletoe.

Listen the to fun holiday track above and let us know what you think!
Justin opened up about the collaboration on Access Hollywood, admitting how happy he was to just collaborate with Mariah.
“I was very honored. I really wanted to do the song… I couldn’t do it better than her. To have her on the song with me is like, yea, it gives me the stamp.”
Check out Mariah’s original All I Want for Christmas video (from 1994!)


No comments:

Post a Comment