Tuesday 31 January 2012

First Belieber Story From Kendall

So, Beliebers here is our first Belieber story of Kendall 
Kendall Says: 
I was at Justin's concert in Canada. I was 6 rows from being on the floor, I was in the far back, but I didn't care. All I cared about was being there. I drove an hour and a half + traffic to see him. Once I got into the arena. I realized. I am in the same building as Justin Drew Bieber. I rushed to the t-shirt stand, got bracelets, a shirt, a bag. Everything was amazing already, we sat down at our seats, looked up at the count down clock. 5 more minutes. I was freaking out. Next thing I know, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.. I hear Justin's voice. His opening song? Love me. It was official, this is the best night of my existence. And this is only the beginning. There was song after song. I cried, & cried. Then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look over and someone's trying to talk to me. I go closer to them so I can hear them. I couldn't hear much but what I heard was enough. The words I heard is what ever Belieber wants to hear at Justin's concert. "Would you like to be Justin's OLLG" I screamed. I cried more. I said yes. I thought to myself. I am going to be Justin's One Less Lonely Girl, every girls dream. I get brought onto stage. I'm freaking out. I look to my right, and I see Justin. He's walking to me. Justin Drew Bieber is walking to me, I'm dreaming. I swear I'm dreaming, but don't wake me up. He comes to me, and gives me roses. I'm shaking. He's touching my arm. He's looking into my eyes with his big beautiful brown eyes. My life isn't going to get any better than this. Justin's voice is simply amazing. By the end of the night, I have a bouquet of roses, an autograph tshirt, a video of Justin singing to me. This is amazing. I wil never be able to forget this night.


Thanx Kendall for posting this story. May Justin See it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment