Friday 3 February 2012

Belieber Story From Amulya


Amulya Says : 
I had heard Justin for the first time when he was not so popular but had created kidrauhl,I thought at that moment that something great would happen to Justin! And as soon as I heard his first single one time I was shocked what I said came true!!And I became a Belieber ever since and I always will be!Justin is my inspiration and I hope to meet him one day and tell him that he has put faith in me!I also have been trying for days to get Justin to notice me on twitter but no luck but I will never give up till he notices!! Justin is on my mind 24/7 and no one can say something about him in front of me.I write Justins name everywhere!! Cant stop thinking about him!! DREAMS DO COME TRUE JUST GOT TO TRY TO ACHIEVE THEM,JUSTIN DID AND IT CAME TRUE!! BELIEBER FOR LIFE!! JB IN MY HEART FORVER <3

Message For Justin And Beliebers : 
 Justin your my inspiration! And you have made me believe that my dreams can come true i just got to try! U r amazing u can make any girl fall in love with you within seconds!! Never forget your beliebers!! WE R A FAMILY FOREVER AND WE WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU.LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3

No comments:

Post a Comment