Monday 20 February 2012

Belieber Story From Pooja

Here's Pic Pooja posted us With Her Bieber Stuffs


Pooja Says : 
I really don't know how to start.. I just can't explain how much I love this boy.. He is more than just a good singer for me.. His songs get me goosebumps.. his movie was such an inspiration for me.. And he himself is such a great idol to me.. without him..I would be as weak as ever..I have learnt to answer back to the people who discourage me and to "NEVER SAY NEVER".. :) I feel bad for the haters who fail to realize what an amazing person Justin is..he is of so much love to his family,fans and friends! I haven't seen a person like him in my life time..I would "DIE" to meet him!!! I keep thinking of what would happen if he just came up to me some day and keep smiling.. But having a glimpse of him would mean the WORLD to me..(I MEAN IT) I feel bad for me living in India..you hardly get any of his stuff here :/ But seriously.. I don't think having a 100 posters could define my love for that sweet kid! My only dream is to meet him some day..I h ope I do meet the person who made my life.. No matter what he does.. I will always respect him..he is human too! so he will make mistakes..so that dont matter..I love him forever! I love you Justin! Please come to India..its the only thing I'd ever crave for :(


Message for Justin and Beliebers: 
Justin, I LOVE U SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!! u have no idea how much u mean to me :) PLEASSEE come to India! PLEASE 

No comments:

Post a Comment