Monday 20 February 2012

Belieber Story From Paola



Paula Says : 
Hi. My name is Paola Bugge. And ive been a Belieber since he put out his first videos on youtube. It started that i was looking for some new music. Then this boy, suddenly came on the scream. Then i click on the video... and i was like.. wow. This kid have a big talent. I looked on his other videos. I was in love with his voice. With his face. With him. And from there to now, where my baby is turning 18 in 10 days.. I cant believe it. Id been to his concert in Denmark, and was hoping deep in my heart, that i was gonna be the OLLG. But i didnt. I cryed in many hours after that, because my dream to be able to hug and see my idol in his eyes was destroyed. I can still be sad over it today. Justin Bieber, this canadian boy, has becoming a big importent thing in my life. I love him so much. Not just because he can sing no.. Because the way he is. If i could have the chance to meet him just once.. I will do it. To say thanks. He had help me through a lot of sad things in my life, that was happening the last 5 years. I know hes never gonna read this, but at least im trying hard. I tweet him everyday, i buy so much of his accesories i can, im up to late just to see him on tv, im voting on him to win every award. I wish he knew that. But i will Never Say Never. I know one day my dream to meet him will come true. I just dont know when.


Message For Justin Bieber and Beliebers:
 And Justin. My hero, my inspiration.. My idol. Thanks for everything you did for me. You teach me to never give up my dreams. My biggest dream, is to meet you. I dont care how. Just to be able to say hi to you. To hug you. I love you so much, i really feel like truly love to you. Im here, and always gonne be here, standing next to you. I love you. And if you see this. My Twitter is @paolabugge just that you know that im here. I cant believe that your turning 18 soon. I just hope you arent changing because of that. Im not. Bye my love <3 


Thanx Paola For Story May Justin See it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment