Thursday 2 February 2012

Belieber Story From Rebecca

This Pic is Of Justin's Concert In Malaysia Sent to From Rebecca


Rebecca Says : Last year,when I heard Justin was coming down to Malaysia for his my world concert,I got very excited..My friend and me were very excited that we even told others we are going for his concert but we actually made that up..as the days got closer and closer we got even more excited and really wanted to go for his concert...we soon found out that a radio station(hitz.fm)was giving out free tickets to his concerts..all we had to do was give them a call and sing a of Justin's song..so i gave it a try..i tried and tried and tried for many days..but didn't get through..I almost felt like giving up..then one day as I was trying..suddenly I got through and I was lucky that they did not tell me to call back a few minutes later..so I got all excited that I was barely able to believe it was reality..I also got lucky because I was told to sing baby..when I was told that I had won the tickets it was a dream come true..I went for his concert excitedly and enjoyed it..from that day on I always never gave up...


Message For Justin And Beliebers: 
Believe in yourself and you will achieve your dreams..and remember to never say never..Justin I'll keep on believing that dreams do come true and I'll always be supporting you...your Belieber Forever Rebecca Ann De Cruz

Thanx Rebecca For Sending your Belieber Story. May Justin See it.

No comments:

Post a Comment