Sunday 5 February 2012

Belieber Story From Sayan



Sayan Says
Justin is my inspiration. Seriously, he probably don't know that I exist but I don't care. He changed my life, he made me smile like no one else.I know Justin Since last 4 years.......After becoming a Belieber I had to face a lot of problems Because of the stupid haters....but i dint give up...I changed their mindsets about Justin......and now Most of the haters have become Beliebers....He made me believe in my dream. He taught me to NEVER SAY NEVER and NEVER GIVE UP. I'm so glad to be a part of the Belieber family.....and Iam proud to B a belieber......NEVER SAY NEVER

Message for Justin And Beliebers : 
I was a Belieber I am a Belieber and I will B a Belieber Forever!!!!! JB U ROCK THE WORLD!!!

Thanx Sayan For your story. May Justin See it 

No comments:

Post a Comment