Friday 3 February 2012

Belieber Story From Casee

Casee Sent Us this Pic. She Met Dan Kanter


Casee Says : 
I first fell in love with Justin Drew Bieber in 2008 I saw his kidrahul videos on youtube. He helped me get over very bad depression he CHANGED my life, because in 2007 I was raped and drugged my my auntie's Partner (I was 8 at the time) it was disgusting and terrible I had to have interviews with the police I had councling and yeah it was terrible but when I started to listen to Justin I fell in love with him and when he became famous I was sooo happy and I cried for days.. and he finally came to Adelaide last year so I saw him in concert omb it was amazing it was the best experience of my life I stayed at the same hotel as him and met Dan Kanter, Ryan Good, Alison Kaye and Bruce and Diane Dale I was crying so much.. I didn't meet Justin though but it would mean the WORLD to me to meet him.. I have tried so many competitions and even sent a letter to Ellen.. but still no I am a DEDICATED AND TRUE BELIEBER and I'd give my life up for Justin I want to meet him with all my heart and I really hope I do someday :) <3


Message For Justin And Beliebers : 
 I loveyou Justin and NEVER SAY NEVER <3


Thanx Casee For Story. May Justin See it .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment