Thursday 2 February 2012

Belieber Story From Marija

Marija says:-
Well hello there! My name is Marija and I'm 12 years old. I'm from Macedonia,Europe. You know, I'm a very big Belieber so I decided to take a little time and write my Bieber story. When I become a Belieber in 2007, my friends were Beliebers too. But then I don't know what happened, they started to hate Justin. But, i totally ignored them and I was still a Belieber. I started to buy every single thing that is with Justin. I was really happy. For my birthday my friends gave me Justin's book, his movie and his Under the mistletoe CD. That was my best day ever. My parents don't support me that I love Justin, but I don't care. I was visiting his page all day and night, writing comments and thinking will he ever notice me.. I was sad, but then I listened that there's a page nammed Twitter and that celebrities have their own Twitter profiles. I was very interested in that, so I decided to make my Twitter profile. I made one with name MariaBieber8494 an d I was sending tweets to Justin all day and night.. I started to losing hope, but I never give up... So guess what happened! I was tweeting him how I feel because he never noticed me.. He really read my tweet and followed me (i was offline that moment) But, my cousin helped me to get him to notice me. She was sending tweets to him for me and she surprised me because when I logged on Twitter I saw that I have a lots of followers,then I saw that Justin Is following me. I was really close to have a heart attack,then I looked in my inbox and saw that there is a message from Justin..I really freaked out and I cried.. I was happy and I'm still happy. My friends are all jealous of me now. So, I said Thank you Justin for everything you've done for us and thanks for following me. He didn't replied me, but I Believe that he read my message and smiled. That follow means so much to me because that was a prove to me that dreams really can come true. So I hope I can meet him Someday. People NEVER GIVE UP BECAUSE DREAMS DO COME TRUE! ~Love you all,always Believe and Dream Until Your Dream Comes True ♥ :)

Message For Justin Bieber and Beliebers:- Never Give Up! :)                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment