Saturday 4 February 2012

Belieber Story From Tiffany

Tiffany Says : 
Hey Justin my name is Tiffany and I have been a fan form 2008. I love your song it feels like you are talking rigth to me and it makes me feel speacial. I had a bieber themed birthday for my 18th birthday and it was a bieberblast. I have tryed so hard to meet you I worte Ellen 8 times to try and meet you. I have a medical contion called Myotonic dystorphy and scolisis which is a curve of the spine. I wear a backbrace and a footbrace and some days it is hard to get up in the moring but the only thing that make me get up on these days is Justin. I have a youtube and twitter just because of Justin. I have done so many videos for Justin and heis so busy to see them and I wish I could see him even for 10 seconds.I dont want a pic I don;t want a autograph I want to hug him and tell him I am so proud of him and that would make me happy.


Message for Justin And Beliebers: NSN It will come your time just hang in there


Thanx Tiffany For Your Inspiring Story. May Justin See it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment