Tuesday 7 February 2012

Belieber Story From Samantha



Samantha Says : 
I first fell in love with Justin Drew Bieber in 2007. I was sitting on my bed and my brother was messing around on youtube when i heard a voice that caught my attention. I just laid there and enjoyed his voice for a while and immediately fell in love. I got up and went to the computer and I saw a 12 year old boy singing So Sick by Ne-yo. I was definitely surprised. He was so cute and takented. I immediately thought "He's going to be famous one day." One thing that gets me everyday is the thought that I might NEVER meet him. I have never been to a concert at all! And Really want to go to one of Justin's. I heard they're amazing. I just want to know how it feels like to meet Justin for the first time, to hug him, to get a kiss on the cheek, a photo or even spend one day with him. I always get jealous of all the other girls who get to meet him.I enter contests and tweet him whenever he's online. But never say never right? Justin is truly amazing. He always cheers me up and remind me that no one can stop you from living your dream. I #believe that #someday I will meet you Justin. All I have to do is hope and pray. My day will come and we will meet. I love you<3 I will forever and always be a huge true belieber abd i will never leave Justin's side, no matter what!


Message For Justin And Beliebers
Justin:Thank you for eveything. I love you and don't forget it. Whenever you need a friend i'll be here. Even if we're far apart or we don't know each other. Promis me you'll never forget us and always love us. Stay Kidrauhl<3 Beliebers:You're all amazing and beautiful. Remember Justin loves us no matter what and he'll always be here for us. Promise me and him that you'll always support him and love him no matter what. I promise, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment