Saturday 4 February 2012

Belieber Story From Shannon

Pic is Sent to us from Shannon. Pic is Of Justin Bieber Concert In Melbourne


Shannon Says : 
My story begins in early December 2010 also a couple weeks before I was turning 16, Everyone who knows me knows im a huge, die hard belieber, I love Justin so much so early December I had a friend over and she revealed that her and 2 other friends had plans to buy me and her a ticket to Justin Bieber’s first ever Melbourne (aus) concert, I was so excited. A couple days pass and my dad called asking if I would like him to buy me a ticket for Christmas to Justin’s concert, I told him not to because I believed my friend was doing it, he was fine with it. So the week came when they went on pre-sale, She texted me a couple days before my party and told me she can’t buy them, honestly I had no idea what she meant by it and she never seemed so keen on going anyway. So I asked her about it over facebook and she told me she couldn’t buy them so I should just get my dad to. I was shattered. I didn’t know how I would be able to call my dad and li terally ask for a concert ticket after saying no, So I left it and decided after my birthday once I get the money I’ll buy my own ticket to go, My party went great just for the record, I had the money but I was just staring at ticketek.com for days because I had no idea how to actually buy it, the only good sign was that there were still seats left. By Christmas I begun to think I wouldn’t be going because I had messed up so much, Until December 22nd but really 23rd because of the time, it was late at night, around 12:30-1:00 I was up reading First step 2 forever which I got off my aunty for my 16th then I hear the phone ring, I look at my bedroom door to lead to the kitchen and it stopped I hear my mum “Hello?”
I thought she must have still been up to because if she wasn’t then she wouldn’t have answered the phone, What made it more weird was she came into my room with a smile and handed me the phone and walked out. “Hello?” I said confused, “Hi Shan” it was my sister Sharni. She begun to confuse me more, She lives with a family friend, Dave, She told me that she wasn’t going to talk to me but she will put me onto him. “Okayyy?” I said, Then Dave got on and he told me he heard what happened with the mess up with my friends we were talking about that for about 1 hour – 1 ½ while going back and forth from Dave to Sharni, Then about 2:00am I got the best news of my life! I was going to Justin’s concert! Dave was on the computer, brought and printing the tickets the minute he told me, so I was going whether I liked it or not, I LOVED IT! Then I spent at least another 40 minutes talking after that, half of that time was them explaining where we were sitting, I had never been to a concert before so I didn’t understand it but it was funny when they tried to explain. I ended up giving up on asking. I couldn’t stop saying thank you, it was amazing, I hung up and I couldn’t even sleep or continue reading first step t o forever I was so excited. The day before the concert I went to school like normal then felt terrible when I got home, I wasn’t well from 4:00 – 10:30 at 10:30 I was ready for bed, Mum thought I was just nervous about the concert so she gave me 3 tablets to fix it, I was about to take the 3rd one then I felt even worse so I ran to the bathroom but I wasn’t quick enough, I was sick in the door way to the bathroom. I called out to mum and she helped me and cleaned it up while I took a shower, I got out and was sick again once I got dressed but it went in the bucket I had gotten so it’s not like I had to have another shower, I said goodnight and went to bed weak, The next morning mum wakes me up at 7am for school, I was drooping around the house for about 20 minutes then Sharni rang after getting told I wasn’t well, She was worried and was asking if I could still go to the concert later that day. I told her yes, nothing was keeping me away! Mum let me stay home that day to recover after all, not hing worse then being sick at school. Most of the day I was either collapsed on the couch or on the computer, at 12:00 I was feeling a little better so I did my hair and nails, make up and got dressed, It took me about 2 hours to do all, then Dave rang letting me know he was on his way, My brother came home from school and about 3:15pm we were off. On the way Dave and I were talking because it was the only way of entertaining us because I forgot my Bieber CDs -_-‘ With every minute passing we got closer to the city, Also closer to my hero; Justin Bieber. We arrived in the city and found a car park near Rod Laver Arena, where the concert was. Then we walked for about 10 minutes down to Federation Square and found a small pasta restaurant to eat dinner at, While we were waiting for our food I called my mum just to let her know we got there alright, then we got served and walked back to Rod Laver just as the sun was going down along the Yarra river. When we got there it was filled with beliebers, Bieber and purple, it was amazing, there were so many people. We went and brought some merchandise and then made our way through the crowd and into the arena, We got to out gate and found our seats, first thing I saw was the big picture of Justin on the screen on the stage, It didn’t feel real till that moment. We were waiting till about 7:45 for it to start, while waiting I met some beliebers in my area and we chanted things together getting everyone in the mood, then our opening act “Dash and Will” came out and sung a few songs then we partied down with DJ Tay James, He made it so much fun and got the crowd going, At 14 minutes left the countdown begun while we continued partying, Once it had 10 Seconds left we counted down the final 10 with DJ Tay James then the real fun begun, The screen lit up, Green lasers shot out into the crowd and smoke from the fog machines begun to fill the stage, then we hear Justin’s voice, the start of Love me. Wi th no actual visual of him till the song actually begun, it was amazing hearing him live for the first time. I screamed at the top of my lungs, I couldn’t believe I was looking at the one boy who has changed my life. Then the concert continues, Justin gave us the most adorable speech before singing “U Smile”, He sung One Less Lonely Girl to a pretty blond girl, He gave us the Never Say Never speech before slamming into Never Say Never, There wasn’t a dry eye in the house and everyone had their glow sticks flashing and waving side to side during down to earth, Then he went off stage and put up the message “Thankyou and Goodnight, love Justin” I didn’t want it to be over, So I started to chant “JUSTIN! JUSTIN! JUSTIN!” while waving my glow stick in the air and before I knew it almost if not all beliebers were chanting Justin’s name. That was an awesome feeling that I started that, He put up another sign on the screen “Do you want more” We scream to say yes, “Really?” We scream again, “Scream if you want more” We bust our voices just to get another glimpse of him. “Louder” we do even worse, then he comes out and tells us he never thought in a million years he would come to Melbourne, but look at him now, then he sung a bit of Chris Brown’s song Look at me now, then he wanted to know what song we wanted to hear, We scream back “BABY!” Justin acted confused like he didn’t know what we were talking about. “What?” he asked, “BABY” we say. Justin: What? Beliebers: BABY! Justin: 1-2-3? Beliebers: BABY! Justin: 1-2-3 Beliebers: Baby Justin’s drummer begun to make a beat to it and we had a bit of a catchy tune going, Justin of course making a joke he was like “Alright, they wanna hear somebody to love” then he dances to the start then realizes and we scream back again BABY, so still joking around he begins to sing Brittany Spears’s Hit me baby one more time, he wasn’t bad ;) lol. Then he stopped and we told him baby one more time he rocks his arms and we were like Yes, Yes thinking he understood but begun to sing rock a bye baby and once more we tell him it was wrong and he realized “Oh, you mean my baby” we scream, “Alright, Who wants to be my baby?” We scream louder wanting to be his baby then he sung baby and confetti fell at the end and Justin finished it off in a singlet top making my heart skip a beat and looking fine! Then he said goodnight for real and left, We scream for one last time and then it was over. Dave and I walk out and after a long wait to get out of rod laver we were on our way home, We got home and I proudly told everyone family, friends and everyone via facebook how amazing it was then I said goodnight and thankyou to Dave and I went to bed with a huge smile on my face, I turned off the light and got into bed and went over the pictures I took, then I stared up at the dark ceiling of my room with nothing more than the memories of that night to remind me how much I appreciated and loved every minute of it. I couldn’t thank Dave enough for doing that for me and also Justin, Thankyou. For the most amazing night of my life! I will never forget what happened.


Message For Justin And Beliebers : 
Beliebers- Hey guys, Your all amazing people, I've met some from Melbourne and admin many pages so ive talked to some of you over that and your all so unique and amazing people, I feel your the only people who understand how much i actually love justin, If you havent had a chance to experience anything special like a concert from Justin then never give up. You will <3 I have huge plans for my future that involve you guys and Justin. So it will happen. Love u guys xx #FAMILY :3 Justin- OMB What can i say? I love u more then words can say, I was so upset when i thought i wasnt going to your concert and when you were in Sydney a few days before and the rumor was u might be canceling, I was literally in tears even though i wasnt from Sydney. Your amazing and just as unique as your beliebers, I love you Justin with all my heart and beyond. Please dont forget it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment