Monday 6 February 2012

Belieber Story From James



James Says : 
 Hi evey my name is James Steele. This is my Belieber story. This is a letter that I wrote to Justin Bieber and it is a zillion percent true and you will cry. One more thing I have no idea how to get this letter to Justin. I have tried every thing I can think of getting this letter to him but so far no success. I am hoping and praying that you guys will choose this letter as the winner and read it out loud on your radio station. Please help me get this letter to Justin. This will mean the world to me. I want too meet him so badly you have no idea. I have extremely big dreams and one of those dreams is to meet my hero JUSTIN DREW BIEBER! With that being said here is my story and my letter to Justin Bieber. Dear Justin my name Is James steele I am a huge and true Fan and #1 Boy Belieber of yours. I always have and I always will be. Yes I Have extreme Bieber Fever. Now I want to share some personal things with u. if that's OK? I want to share someth ings about my life with u. Me and u are truly a like. I have been through the same stuff and still going through the same stuff that u been through back in Canada. Please let me explain. I grew up out of poverty level all my life. Ever since I was a little boy we did not and still don't have a lot of money nor a lot of nice things. but the things we do have we worked extremely hard for and had to make payments on. We barely made it and still barely making it. Please let me explain. my dad Makes $1000 a month and I make $800 a month. Now for some people that may seem like a lot of money. but really it's not. We do get a little bit of help each month but not very much. Now after paying all the bills we are lucky to have $200 to our name. That's if we are lucky. Plus on top of all that my mom and dad both are in a lot of debt. My mom and dad are in Debt with the credit card company's a mortgage company. There even in debt over car loans and more. We try every way possible to wo rk through this. We know as long as we have God and Jesus Christ by are side and in are lives every thing will be OK. Miracles do happen and blessings do happen. Dreams do come true. speaking of dreams. That brings me to my next topic. When I was a really young I did not know what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wanted to be any thing and every thing. lol. but when I reached the age of 10 I found my true calling. I wanted to become a professional singer. I was extremely great. I still am. I need to work on my singing voice a little bit though. Lol. I love to sing. I love music. Music is my life,my passion and so much more. I want to be a professional singer for the rest of my life but I have some haters in my life including some of my very own family members. They tell me that I will not become a singer. I will not make anything of my life. They tell me my dreams will never ever come true. they tell me to grow up and face reality. They tell me I need to grow up. I told thos e haters to shut up. I called them all lyres. Told them all they did not know what they where talking about. I said my dreams is going to come true. After a long time passed they still kept on taunting me. They were like see see we told u. I started giving in and giving up. Plus dealing with stuff I've been dealing with was not helping matters any. I actually started to believe them. I prayed and prayed for some kind of answer some kind of sign. I was slipping. I was hitting rock bottom and I thought I would never get back up. Until one day I heard a voice a soft voice I knew deep down in my heart and soul that it was GOD and JESUS CHRIST speaking to me they said to me. U don't want to do that. U don't want to go down that path. U don't want to hit rock bottom. The only person who wants u to give up and hit rock bottom is Satan himself. He wants to see u in pain and in misery. He wants to defeat u. He wants u to suffer. GOD and JESUS CHRIST told me u cant let him do that. GO D AND JESUS said to me We are going to help u get back on feet.
We are going to get u back on the rite path. We are going to help u find the light out of this dark tunnel. I truly believed and I knew they was going to fix every thing. They was going to make every thing OK again. Then it happened. It was a nice and calm night. It was Just me my mom and dad. It was about 1:00 AM my mom and dad was a sleep. I could not sleep so I was messing around on the Internet and watching videos on youtube. Then one of your videos just pop up out of no were. I knew it was God and Jesus Christ. There soft voices where telling me to click on it. I clicked on the video and u where singing Respect. Man I tell u what I heard your voice and I immediately started crying. God and Jesus Christ said in there soft Voices u have not seen nothing yet. Read about his life. They told me. Watch him become a world wide super star. Guess what I did read about your life. I found out u where living the same l ife style in Canada as I am here in Indianapolis Indiana. I also watched u become a world wide super star. I cried historically for a super long time. I looked up in the sky and I said thank u God and Jesus for answering my prayers and giving me a sign. Thank U God and Jesus for giving me a second chance. They said to me softly your Welcome. The said to me you are truly going to love Justin Bieber. U two are going to become the best of friends brothers and family. Justin is going to be your mentor role model hero and more. He is going to have a heavy impact in and on your life. He will be a huge inspiration to u. He will help change your life for the better. U know what again they are rite. They are never wrong. U are all those things to me and more. U have done all those and continue to do those things every day. God Jesus Christ u Usher Raymond and scooter Braun mean every thing to me. U guys mean the world to me. God and Jesus Christ also said to me that can be u in the s pot life. That can be u doing what he is doing and more! U have to trust me and trust your self and your heart and dreams. They told me softly don't let any body get in your way. We mean no body! No haters not even Satan. Don't let any body stop u or put u down. They told me all my dreams are on the way. I believe them and I trust them. I know now all my dream are going to come true. Including meeting u Justin! I love God and Jesus Christ with all my heart and soul. Justin I want to be more then just a fan or Belieber of yours. I truly want to become best friends and brothers and much more. I want to become part of your family and I want u too become part of are's. There is so much more stuff I want to tell u and talk to u about. I want to tell u in person. I want to meet u that is my very first dream. U can come and hang out with me and my family. We would love too have u stay with us for a little bit we have plenty of room. Plus u wont have to Worry about going hungry beca use my mom is the best cook ever! trust me bro. PS. please follow me on twitter. the name of the account is JamesSteeleJr I truly Look Forward to meeting u very very soon! I want to thank u God and Jesus for every thing! I LOVE U JUSTIN AND GOD BLESS U! WE LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND SUPPORT HIM TILL THE END OF TIME AND EVEN THEN STILL LOVE AND SUPPORT ARE BOY! I ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL BE JUSTIN BIEBER'S #1 FAN AND #1 BOY BELIEBER! PS. For every one who has big dreams never ever give up on those dreams. Don't let any one stop you including Satan. Dream Big and remember #NEVER SAY NEVER!! :D


Message For Justin And Beliebers : 
KEEP YOUR HEAD HELD HI! NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS AND NEVER SAY NEVER! IF YOU DON'T HAVE GOD AND JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE GET THEM IN YOUR LIFE! MIRACLES DO HAPPEN AND DREAMS DO COME TRUE! PS. PLEASE DON'T LET SATAN OR THE HATERS GET IN YOUR WAY!IF YOU HAVE A DREAM LIVE IT! DON'T LET ANY BODY GET IN YOUR WAY! REMEMBER WE ALL HAVE A REASON TO LIVE WE ALL HAVE DREAMS AND OURS ARE GOING TO COME TRUE VERY SOON! NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER GIVE IN! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!


Thank You James For Story. May Justin See It.

No comments:

Post a Comment